Transfer to Hotel – Check In – Free Time All Day
Davraz Mountain, with its peak height of 2635 m, is one of the mountain masses rising between Eğirdir and Kovada Lakes in the Lakes Region of the Mediterranean Region and surrounding the Isparta Plain. Davraz Mountain is located 26 km southeast of the city center of Isparta. It was declared as a Tourism Center on 17.02.1995. The Ski Center is located on the northern slope of Davraz Mountain in Kulovası Plateau. The area of the Ski Center is the Ardıçdibi Creek, the only important river. The dominant vegetation forms pine, juniper, cedar and herbaceous plants.
Davraz Ski Center has a distinct advantage due to its proximity to Antalya and its location suitable for development. The geographical features of Davraz allow other nature sports to be performed besides skiing.
- Meeting in Antalya International Airport at arrival saloon
- All necessary transfers during the trip (with luxury vehicles)
- 2 nights half board accommodation(HB) in 5* Barida Hotel
- Professional guiding service - English speaking guide
- Compulsory Travel Insurance according to Tourism Law No.1618
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED
- Chairlift, sled, ski and snowboard, all skiing equipments (If needed, you can hire them all from the skiing center)
- All lunch + Soft or alcoholic drinks taken during meals
- Personal expenses
- All extra specified organizations mentioned in tour schedule
- All entrance fees for museums, historical places, tickets to national parks, cisterns, etc…
- Travel assurance
You can also combine your trip with Antalya Tour. The resort is open from December 1 each year, although the main period of winter sports varies with the snow conditions, which usually means from the first week in January.
|5* Star Barida Hotel||2 Nights Stay||Center/Isparta|